What you need to know
You will work as a Deliveries Supervisor for our client, an industry-leading commercial organisation in the South East. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading and reputable organisation.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Ensure all orders leave at the scheduled route departure time and that all orders are delivered in full in line with SOP’s
- Clearly Communicate with all customers/BDM’s and Telesales regarding any changes to their order
- Ensuring all staff and drivers provide excellent customer service
- Follow up on all customer complaints. Report weekly on actions/outcomes of same
- To maintain effective communication with all key stakeholders including, customers, managers and drivers
- Maintain control over route planning and delivery scheduling to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Weekly reporting
- Drive productivity and efficiency across all routes.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 3-5 years management level (or higher)
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in leading a team
- Proven track record of effective resource management to maximise productivity
- Proven track record of people management
- Proven track record of cost control
- Strong knowledge of food service and retail distribution
- Strong knowledge of road safety and driving regulations
- Ability to multi task
- Identify opportunities to drive new and efficient ways of working
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825