We are currently recruiting for a Dealing Analyst for our clients, a large investment bank based in Limerick City.
The initial contract is 6 months long with a good possibility of extension and/or permanency at the contracts end.
The successful candidate will join a fast paced, busy team that is growing.
What you will be doing:
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Ireland and India
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team
- Day to day client reporting – prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc
- Workflow queue management and analysis
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframe
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as new business, investor services centre, registration and finance and other internal areas
- To work with the team, internal departments, and other group project areas on any allocated projects
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner
- Comply with regulations and internal company policies
What we are looking for:
- Previous financial services experience would be of huge benefit – particularly Transfer Agency experience
- Relevant college/university qualifications would be highly desirable
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal, written and oral communication and reasoning skills essential
- A good understanding of effective risk management
- Strong IT skills – thorough knowledge of word/excel and ability to learn systems used within the business is also essential