What you need to know
You will work as the Database Administrator with our client in Westport, Co. Mayo.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Operations & Quality Department with administrative duties and ad hoc support.
This is a Short-Term contract between 3-6 months.
- Monday to Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- 8am to 1 pm on Fridays
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform defined administrative duties to support the implementation of an ongoing project,
- Maintain records and to manage administration of validation documentation.
- Review of customer validation
- Data entry of Customer information and applicable validation documentation
- Review of migrated data to ensure accuracy and report any anomalies
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement,
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate in root cause analysis and corrective and preventative actions as required.
- Communicate and interact with different departments
- Other Technical and Administrative duties as instructed by the Quality Manager.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manufacturing / Production experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) skills.
- Strong computer / database skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Qualification / Certification in Administration.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.