What you need to know
Are you a Data Analyst looking for an exciting career within a growing Manufacturing company?
Matrix Recruitment is working with a very well-established Irish Manufacturing Group based in Co. Cavan to recruit a Data Analyst.
This is a 1-year fixed-term contract job with a view to longer term.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the IT Project Manager.
- Processing and Validating data.
- Cleansing & removing corrupt data.
- Monitoring data to ensure accurate and unique records.
- Solve data related issues and communicate resolution.
- Assist with overall Data Governance.
- Performing analysis to assess the quality of data
- Ensure compliance with Data standards.
- Liaising with internal and external customers (Project managers, developers etc.)
- Write technical operations and training documents.
- Monitoring and reporting on access and activity for all data assets.
- Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- Previous experience using MSSQL
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel including use of formulae, functions and macros.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Willing to travel (role may include travel to other sites)
- Flexibility around working hours to meet service pressures such as project deadlines.
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0906490485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.