You will work as a Cyber Security Specialist for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 6 month contract role.
Your new job
This position is for a core team member to supplement the firm’s growing cyber security monitoring function. The candidate will join a team currently responsible for:
- Providing first level response for security events including but not limited to intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches. The event management includes triage, correlation and enrichment of individual events to either rule out as false positive, trigger standard detective and corrective responses, or escalating as a security incident.
- Improving the service level for security operations and monitoring.
- Creating and maintaining system documentation for security event processing.
- Configuring and monitoring Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform for security alerts. Integrate and work with the firm’s Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) services
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Experience of security monitoring experience and incident response activities
- Experience with SIEM technologies, log management tools, security analytics platforms, and forensic offerings.
- Experience with malware analysis, virus exploitation and mitigation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of incident response and crisis management.
- Experience with fraud monitoring, data leakage prevention, and privileged access monitoring a plus.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.