What you need to know
You will work as a Customs Administrator for our client. This job is based in Co. Westmeath.
Our client provides a service to a wide variety of customers who import and export into the UK. Due to Brexit and an increase demand in their service they are now looking to recruit a Customs Administrator.
As Customs Administrator you will be responsible for submitting Customs Import / Export declarations.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare/process import and export documentation/declarations (Ireland & UK)
- Implement controls around customs clearance procedures to ensure timely authorisations
- Data entry validation
- Ensure compliance with companies’ policies and procedures
- Other administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain or related discipline
- 2-3 years’ Logistics Administration experience dealing with customs/Import/Export – essential
- The ideal candidate should be able to complete entries on both Irish & UK customs
- Previous experience using Thyme IT System – essential
- Working knowledge of Import and Customs processing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Organised, reliable, high attention to detail with strong commercial skills
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Apply for this job now!
We Value Your Trust.