What you need to know
You will work as a Customer Service Representative with Dutch / German for our client, a highly successful and ambitious client in Co. Cavan.
You will be responsible for updating team leader of customer complaints, special customer queries, status of orders and work closely with customers to assist with questions, orders, invoicing etc. You will work alongside the customer service team and report into the CSR Team Leader
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To enter, process and follow up orders.
- Following of availability and the on-time production of orders.
- Informing shipping department of orders ready to ship.
- To help customers with various requests (changes to orders, documentation, delays, etc.)
- Enter order details on SAP and alert other departments to the order launch.
- Gather relevant parties if a non-standard order or special request.
- Maintain any concerns with CSR Team Leader.
- Maintain targets and results.
- Assist Credit Control in liaising with customers with queries on invoices, credit notes etc.
- Maintain ongoing communications with customers on progress of their orders.
What are we looking for?
- Business or related Degree
- Computer literacy
- Language (Dutch Essential, German desirable, oral & written)
- At least 1-2years experience in a similar role
- Customer service
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Computer skills (SAP)
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.