What you need to know
You will work as a Customer Service Representative for our client, a highly successful retail organisation in Co. Offaly.
You will be responsible for managing customer queries and assisting the customer service / sales team. You will work alongside the customer service representative team and report into the eCommerce Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- First-point of contact for customers.
- Provide 5* customer service to all clients.
- Action customer queries.
- Liaise with various departments such as logistics, production, and research.
- Complete ad-hoc project work.
- Input tasks to sales management system and track workflows.
- Handle and assist with customer complaints.
- Weekly & monthly reporting.
- General office administration; filing, managing documentation, phones, emails.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within customer-service role; call centre, retail, hospitality, or related experience.
- Prior retail experience is an advantage.
- Excellent IT, Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client management skills.
- Team member with ability to work on own initiative.
- A keen interest in customer-service, ability to provide 5* service.
- Call centre or sales experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.