What you need to know
We are seeking a Customer Service Assistant for our highly successful manufacturing client based in Co. Cavan.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post & email are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Process customer orders and create shipping manifests.
- Provide product information to customers.
- Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, and invoices – are resolved satisfactorily.
- All queries handled according to specific quality guidelines.
- Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification is desirable with a minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- IT knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
- Additional systems skills preferable which would be an advantage: Outlook, SAP.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills.
- Team player.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.