What you need to know
Our client is a long-established manufacturing company who are currently seeking a Customer Service Manager for their South East facility.
You will lead, manage and develop the Customer Service team and you will be very much involved in attaining maximum operational performance and commercial analysis. The role is permanent with a very attractive financial package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of customer quotes as per agreed schedule and maintenance of price lists
- Ensure customer specifications and terms and conditions are approved
- Track design development activities so they are on schedule
- Complete bills of materials, obtain approval and load to SAP
- Send samples to customers for approval before production starts
- Manage customer orders to ensure they are adhered to in the production plans
- Communicate delivery dates schedule to customers
- Liaise with customers on any service issues and resolve
- Manage the department budget
What are we looking for?
- Relevant degree holder with Lean background in a manufacturing environment
- High level of SAP experience and strong on excel
- Solid experience of measuring performance through KPIs
- Project manager of supply chain process
- Problem solver and excellent communicator
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.