Matrix Recruitment are recruiting for a CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR for our well-established Client in CO. CARLOW.
This is a full time, Contract role reporting to the Supply Chain/Purchasing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- All general office administration
- Sales orders entry onto the EPR (ROS) System – these could be taken from phone, fax or email
- Customer Service – dealing with customer queries, regarding orders, deliveries, product enquiries etc.
- Problem Solving and Liaise with relevant team members when assistance is required
- Reception – deal with overflow calls from automated phone system, transferring to relevant persons
What we are looking for:
- Strong, solid administration skills
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- ERP / ROS experience an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Must have strong customer service & a real team player is a must!
- Excellent listening & communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task – under time pressure
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, reliability and flexibility required
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.