What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Credit Relationship Manager for our client in the commercial industry based in Dublin 24. This is a permanent role with a competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
This role would suit an individual who works well in a small to medium sized business and enjoys relationship building.
There is progression opportunity within this role.
Your new job
- Build and maintain relationships with all suppliers and customers
- Ensure supplier and customer credit terms are met
- Maintain the credit watch process
- Account management of all accounts
- Manage and maintain the credit note approval process
- Manage large volume of invoices and the query process
- Monitor and manage overdue accounts and resolve appropriately
- Optimise risk mitigation by managing credit insurance
- Prepare and distribute accurate monthly statements for members
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service/relationship building skills
- Leadership experience required
- Previous experience in a credit control/account receivable role, ideally in an SME
- Works on own initiative
- IT proficient, Excel and SAP Business One
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solver
- Team player
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.