What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a CREDIT CONTROLLER for highly successful services company based in CO. LAOIS.
As the Credit Controller you will join the small busy finance team and will be responsible for managing the debtor ledger.
This is a 6 MONTH CONTRACT role with an IMMEDIATE start.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the credit limits while monitoring all client’s terms
- Work closely with internal departments in order to resolve any client queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for the collection of debtor balances and reporting these collections on a weekly/monthly basis
- Adhere to statutory and company regulations in the retrieval of debts
- Any other ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a credit control role
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good phone manner to deal with customers and resolve queries
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.