Matrix Recruitment Group are working with a successful company based in Waterford. Currently looking for an experienced CREDIT CONTROLLER. Contract role 3-4mths.
- Be proactive in maintaining customers within terms.
- Deal with Credit Insurance process.
- Investigate and resolve all customer account queries within the credit limits.
- Maintain and develop strong communication with our sales team and customers
- Process, invoices, credit notes and Payments
- Month end close off with statement run
- Maintain and develop new management reports
- Credit checks for new and existing customers
- Responsibility of company commission, rebates and contract agreements for signoff by Director of Finance and Procurement / Sales & Marketing Director.
- Review terms of recurring and new agreements.
- Maintain signed soft copy in company IT system, and in Finance Accounts folder, and update hard copy file with all agreements for the relevant period.
- Advise Finance Team of changes in rates
- Attention to detail with strong decision making ability
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficient and organised
- Minimum two years proven experience in a busy credit control department
- Strong Microsoft excel and word skills
- Working to tight deadlines
Please your updated CV to Suzanne Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.