What you need to know
You will work as a CREDIT CONTROLLER for our client, a leading IT solutions company in Tipperary.
This is a permanent, full-time job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for credit control
- Negotiate payment terms with clients
- Collect payments when due and follow up on non-payments on a daily basis
- Issue invoices in a timely manner
- Resolve clients queries
- Process and reconcile daily cash receipts and payments
- Monitor clients financial condition and set credit limits
- Ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a credit control role
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial control principles
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative and identify priorities
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern on email@example.com for more information.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.