What you need to know
You will work as a Credit Controller for our client a leading Irish FMCG Group. This job is based in Co. Monaghan.
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for maintaining the debtor’s ledger accurately and to ensure that all income due is received and accurately accounted and resolve account queries. You will drive efficiencies and create new processes to streamline the credit control function.
This is a permanent job.
Main Responsibilities :
- Proactively manage company debtors and collection of debt accounts
- Ensuring compliance with business credit control policy.
- Develop strong working relationships with business customers.
- Ensure adequate credit insurance cover for all account balances.
- Maintain compliance with credit insurance policy requirements through development of debtor management and reporting processes.
- Liaising with commercial and finance teams for account balance / credit limit forecasts.
- Co-ordinating requirements for new account setups and approvals on same.
- Resolving queries on accounts that impede payment and reconciling where necessary.
- Managing, developing, and improving credit control systems, reports, and process.
- Responsible for own compliance with the company’s data protection policy and data retention process.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Credit Control qualifications or Accounting Technician.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software.
- 5+ years previous work experience as a Credit Controller preferably within industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills..
- Staff management ideal but not essential
- Willing to adapt an ever-changing work environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485
We Value Your Trust.