What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT for our Agri-business client based in Co. Kildare.
As the ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT you will join the busy finance department and will be responsible for the credit control function.
This is a PERMANENT role with an IMMEDIATE start.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Daily bank reconciliations across 3 currencies
- Cash allocations to debtor’s ledger
- Reporting aged debtors to Finance Director on a weekly basis
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure credit claims are processed in a timely manner
- Monitoring credit insurance to ensure enough is in place on customers accounts
- Responsibility for monthly statement run
- Any other ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a credit control role
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Advanced Excel skills – Pivot tables, vlookups, sums etc.
- Good phone manner to deal with customers and resolve queries
- Excellent IT skills
- Exposure to SAGE Line 50
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.