What you need to know
You will work as a Credit Controller for our client, a highly successful Irish-owned manufacturing company in Galway City.
As the Credit Controller you will report into the Financial Controller and work alongside the finance team. You will be responsible for the Credit Control function and ensuring it runs smoothly
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
- Process and monitor incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Effective management and escalation of customer issues to ensure prompt closure and payment.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Prepare cash reports on a daily basis and weekly cash activity reports.
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
- Record and upload data to the EDI system.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline.
- Credit Controller qualification is advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing/FMCG environment in a similar position.
- Proven track record of achievement
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.