What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Cost Accountant for our client, a medical manufacturing company based in East Galway.
This is a permanent job. This job will offer both remote and office based work options.
As the Commercial Cost Accountant, you will be part of an established costing team reporting into the Cost Controller. You will play a key role in understanding cost drivers within the business with a wide variety of product. This job will work with a number of business partners in supporting the growth of the business.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Maintain Standard Costs and investigate variances.
• Design and monitor relevant KPI data with relevant comparisons to the budget and also ensure accurate product costings.
• Monthly reporting of p&l, sales versus budget, cost of sales and analysis of variances.
• Work with business partners to support the growth of the business unit and provide accurate new product costing.
• Analyse manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Provide financial inputs i.e., LEAN/six sigma initiatives.
What are we looking for?
• CIMA /ACCA/ACA/ qualification.
• At least 2+ years’ costing experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must have a proven track record in efficiency improvements, and cost savings Strong working knowledge of ERP systems.
• Excellent team player with previous cross functional team experience
• Proficient in MS Excel.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda .
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.