What you need to know
You will work as a Cost Accountant for our client, a highly successful manufacturing Medical Device company in Offaly.
You will be responsible for supporting the costing and manufacturing activities in the manufacturing site.
You will report to the financial controller.
This is a contract job. (9-11 months)
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of Raw Material, WIP and Finished Goods Inventory
- Assisting and supporting in lean programmes
- Liaise between Purchasing / Receiving and accounts payable
- Supporting Operations Managers in analysis and preparation of manufacturing reports and KPIs
- Assist with testing and development of SOX controls and internal procedures
- Cost Maintenance for Bills of Material and routings
- Support with the annual standard cost update process
- Assist in producing monthly financial accounts package within tight deadlines according to US GAAP rules and required internal reporting
- Work order closing, status analysis and investigation
What are we looking for?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA Qualified
- At least 3+ years costing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485
We Value Your Trust.