What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Senior Analyst for our client, a global investment banking firm based in Dublin City Centre.
As the Senior Analyst, you will have primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact. This job works alongside Specialists within Client Services co-servicing Client Relationships. This position will also be working on a project migrating 400 client portfolios from one platform to a new one.
This is a 12 month contract with a salary of circa €42k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Transaction Management:
- – Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc.) Management Oversight – ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution
- – Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports
- Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams
- Participate in Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Key role in training of support team on Client and deal specific requirements
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients.
- This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of the business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management
- Proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners
- Hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience
- Minimum 4 years financial services industry experience
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate)
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.