You will work as a Corporate Trust Client Services Manager for our client, a global investment banking company based in Dublin city centre.
This is a senior level role and provides the opportunity for further academic training, to join site wide business resource groups and to participate in innovation programmes.
This is a 12-month contract job (some possibility of extension depending on performance).
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight – ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution
- Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports
- Chair and lead Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Key role in training of support team on client and deal specific requirements
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners
- Partner with global group managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the effort to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing those activities to ensure quality and accuracy. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 year’s corporate trust or related financial services/securities industry experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Solid understanding of the product administered by the group and a thorough understanding of risk management and control practices
- Strong Client Management experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.