What you need to know
Your new job
Our client a thriving and established SME are currently seeking a Contract Accountant for their south- east facility (12 months). You will be part of a small finance team which will allow you to get loads of hands-on experience. The role has an attractive financial package. In addition, there are flexible work arrangements, and you can work from home.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in the completion of month-end and in preparation of month end accounts.
- Prepare Bimonthly VAT returns.
- Reconcile the debtors ledger.
- Maintain fixed asset register and monthly depreciation schedules.
- Analyze pricing and margins on a weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly prepayment and accrual journals.
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified, Finalist or Qualified by experience.
- Strong knowledge of Sage and excellent excel skills.
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder and problem solver.
- Can do, will do attitude to work.
We Value Your Trust.