What you need to know
Our client is an International Technology company who are currently seeking a Contract Account (12 months) for their South East facility.
You will be part of a small finance team which will allow you to get hands on experience. The role has an attractive financial package with numerous wellness and nutritional supports.
In addition, there are flexible work arrangements and you can work from home one day a week.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage a range of finance functions for a small number of legal entities.
- Preparation of consolidated accounts and presentation to the Financial Controller on a monthly basis
- Preparation of management reporting pack and variance analysis
- Assist in the development of a KPI system
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts including Inter-Co. balances.
- Manage the Transfer pricing process.
- Enhance Finance process and management reporting systems.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant, 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Services or Commercial or Shared Services background
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and high level of excel skills
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder, negotiator and problem solver
- Can do, will do attitude to work
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.