What you need to know
You will work as the Content / Web Manager for our client, a highly established and competitive retail company in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for producing & publishing content for the online store by writing, editing, proofreading and formulating digital content strategies for the organisation. You will work alongside the commercial & financial teams and report to the Commercial Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Create and utilise website content such as product descriptions, imagery, and design.
- Develop & implement an omni-channel eCommerce strategy.
- Collaborate & brainstorm with teams, formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Complete google analytics and track web analytics to ensure content engagement.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Work closely with website development vendor.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Prepare sales analysis reports.
- Liaise with all stakeholders (internal & external) to deliver digital projects.
- Attend meetings with management to ensure web strategy in line with an organisational overall business plan.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- Digital Media / IT / Digital Marketing / Social Media / Business Degree or related discipline required.
- At least 3-years’ experience in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of google & web analytics.
- Experience with social media management essential for the role.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Proven ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Proficiency with Magento an advantage but not essential.
- Previous Marketing Executive experience would be an advantage.
- Web development experience/examples from previous roles would be desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 9048.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.