What you need to know
You will work as a Construction Project Manager for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be the manager of the site expansion project, planning and organizing construction of structures, Facilities and systems within a heavily regulated environment.
This is a 24-month contract position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all activities in relation to construction of structures facilities and systems.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and the development of project plans.
- Ensure health and safety compliance.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Management of the project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, specifications, quality and client satisfaction.
- Proactive in resolving critical site problems.
- You will be responsible for budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders e.g. consultants, suppliers, contractors.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Engineering in a construction related discipline is required
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Project Management certification would be beneficial.
- Experience with medical device compliance
- Specialized Training in areas such as Project Management, Validation or Negotiation would be beneficial.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.