Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit- Construction Manager for our client, based in the Kildare area.
This is a permanent job with excellent benefits on offer!
You will be responsible for leading the management of the construction phase of infrastructure projects for the Renewable Energy unit.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver projects in line with Business Units strategic expansion in the provision of renewable energy and supporting flexible technology.
- Ensure that the design, construction and commissioning of projects is completed to appropriate standards of health and safety. Ensure that all works associated with the projects comply with Safety and Environmental policies and all relevant EU and National policies and statutory requirements.
- Review and maintain bespoke project plans for each project.
- Manage a review process for completed projects which can be adopted for the design, procurement and construction management of future projects.
- Ensure continuous improvement from end to end in the development cycle including in the design, procurement and construction of RE infrastructure projects.
- Maintain appropriate reporting and governance structures to review and report the progress of projects in the construction phase.
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct report(s). Proactively participate in the Performance Management process.
What are we looking for?
- Hons degree in Civil Engineering.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in construction management, construction law, quantity surveying would be an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in significant project management and construction management, experience in large scale infrastructure projects.
- Significant experience of leading project teams and managing project budgets, claims management, programme management, delivery of project developer obligations in relation to environmental H&S legislation and planning compliance.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.