Based in Galway, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced FMCG Compliance Manager to work with a leading wholesaler.
This is a permanent role and has an attractive package. You will oversee compliance towards standard operating procedures including conducting audits, stock management, waste, etc.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage stock and related issues by conducting stocktakes and checks.
- Design and implement audit processes and ensure full compliance across the business unit.
- Develop a corrective action plan resulting from auditing activity.
- Reduce waste and introduce continuous improvement plans.
- Ensure the site is legally compliant concerning food safety procedures.
- Co-ordinate safety management systems within the site and achieve compliance with legal requirements.
- Train staff on all SOP’s and ensure up to date evaluations of training requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Audit experience in retail or wholesale environment essential.
- Knowledge of HACCP, Safety, Stock Loss and waste KPI’s.
- Previous operations or management experience within the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the business.
- Target driven individual with a demonstratable track record.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 090649045.