What you need to know
Our Midlands based client is looking for a Compliance Coordinator to assist the Quality Manager with the Food Programme and Management system to ensure compliance with all Regulatory standards, including BRC and IFS, at their highly-audited manufacturing facility.
We only require applications from candidates with experience in the development and management of food safety management systems in a regulated environment, including process management principles, document control and approval, internal audit, and continual improvement
Your new job
The primary focus of the Compliance Coordinator will be to strengthen the food safety management system to ensure it encompasses all requirements of the retailer COPs, Standards, BRC, IFS to ensure we are audit ready every day from a factory focus and documentation perspective and related standards.
This is a permanent job where you will develop, implement and maintain the food safety management system under guidance from the Quality Manager
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Implement, track and document Key Quality Objectives applied through the site
- Manage compliance to BRC/IFS standards and the Company QMS & SOPs
- Member of Internal Audit, Traceability and HACCP teams, where you will lead and participate in customer audits and factory visits.
- Know and understand raw material supplier approval and control process, procedure and documentation
- Cover for Deputy Quality Manager (Factory Focus) and work with production on any quality issues as and when required.
- Drive Quality Improvement projects and identify areas of opportunity for business improvement
- Manage customer complaints and corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Third level degree qualification in Food Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a dedicated Quality role within manufacturing, food processing or pharmaceutical industries
- Strong background in Food Safety, Risk Assessments & Quality Management Systems
- Able to demonstrate numerical ability to record, interpret & analyse key process data.
- Proven track record of success in delivery of objectives, KPIs and motivating teams to achieve
- A high-level of computer literacy and competency on MS Office is essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.