You will work as a Compliance Consultant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role, with a 4 or 5 day week option. The position reports to the Team Leader, and you would be joining a team of 9 with 2 in Dublin and 7 in Limerick.
Your new job
- Manage the Compliance Assurance Programme and oversee reviews undertaken by other team members.
- Monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, controls and procedures put in place by business units to address compliance with its regulatory obligations.
- Liaise with and provide reporting to Senior Management on Compliance Assurance Programme results.
- Oversee the review, interpretation and dissemination of current and proposed laws and regulations for assigned Subject Matter Expert compliance areas.
- Develop creative ways for embedding compliance into key operational processes, in a way that allows partners to clearly understand their compliance duties.
- Take responsibility to complete/perform other tasks contained within the overall Compliance Programme, as required.
- Project work around new regulations – review and ensure the business is briefed and understands the impact of it and any changes that are needed.
What are we looking for?
- Confident communicator – There’s a lot of internal interaction with various departments.
- Highly motivated individual who wishes to develop their skills within a progressive compliance role in a financial services environment.
- Experience in compliance monitoring, Audit, Risk or Control experience and/or experience of providing compliance advisory support to other business areas.
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to diverse and senior audiences.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.