You will work as a Compliance Consultant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 11 month contract role.
Your new job
You will be joining the EMEA Compliance Testing (ECT) that performs compliance testing performing risk assessments, finding any weaknesses i.e. any issues and gaps in processes – reports on the findings & work to issue new procedures.
ECT testing consists of risk-based, point-in-time assessment or validation to determine regulatory compliance, and ranges from focused reviews of specific regulatory requirements for a segment of a business to enterprise-wide reviews.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the planning and executing of specific reviews, identifying issues and underlying root-cause analysis, agreeing solutions and communicate findings effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Conduct and document testing reviews to assess compliance with and adherence to regulations/legislation and internal policies
- Follow established EMEA policies, procedures and standards for testing activities
- Apply analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weaknesses or exceptions to policies / processes
- Validate and summarise testing results in clear, concise language
- Detect and advise Compliance and Business Unit management of potential compliance issues and identify changes and/or enhancements to improve efficiencies in procedures
- Develop relationships with internal audit to coordinate testing efforts and share results.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Proven experience related to compliance, compliance testing or auditing
- Knowledge of UK and/or EU regulations and key regulatory developments would be an advantage
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.