What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Company Secretary Specialist for our client, an Accountancy company based in County Offaly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for company secretarial department and part of a busy, client facing, professionally qualified team. This job will suit you if you enjoy a hands-on role.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact providing company secretarial services for a portfolio of regulated funds and Irish companies
- Build and manage strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of a high calibre professional service
- Ensuring all compliance matters are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure filing deadlines are adhered to
- Formulate board meeting agendas which will include all regulatory requirements
- Collate all board papers into a board pack for circulation to the Boards in accordance with an agreed timeline
- Preparation and submission of annual returns and filings to the Companies Registration Office and filings with the Central Bank of Ireland as applicable
- Maintain statutory books and records
- Assist in the incorporation and setting up of entities
- Participate in internal projects and initiatives
- Assist with general meetings (as required) including drafting notice of such meetings, collating proxy forms
- 3+ years company secretary experience
- Relevant ICSA qualification or equivalent in experience
- Strong knowledge of the Companies Act and corporate governance requirements for regulated entities
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional environment with focus on attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications
- Possess strong attention to detail and resourcefulness
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to tasks
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.