What you need to know
Our client is a very successful and well-established Irish owned Engineering company who are currently seeking a Company Accountant for their facility in the Kildare/ Meath Region.
Your new job
Assume responsibility for all management and Financial Accounting reporting requirements. Manage a small Finance team and actively engage in their training and development. You will be a key member of Senior management team.
This is a Permanent Job with a strong salary and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and present a management suite of reports to cover all business operations.
- Liaise closely with all key personnel ranging from MD to Sales to production and warehouse/ delivery on a daily basis.
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required.
- Introduce appropriate KPI’s, set the targets and evaluate management processes and how they can be improved (Lean).
- Preparation of Budget and Forecast with the management team.
- Preparation of financial accounts and handle relationship with auditors particularly at year end.
- Ensure all relevant controls are in place and company is in compliance with statutory requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant 5 years + experience ideally in manufacturing.
- High level of systems experience.
- Problem solver, can do attitude, relationship builder and excellent communicator.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.