What you need to know
You will work as the Company Accountant for our client, in a well-established and ambitious food manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
As the Company Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and cost analysis. You will work in a finance team of 3.
This is a permanent part-time job, there is a full-time option too. (This will ideally suit someone looking to work between 20-25hours per week )
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L variance analysis with presentation for review.
- Posting of all required manual journals and management of Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintain costing database and carry out weekly/monthly pricing process for customers.
- Preparations of reports for future projections consisting of; Cashflow, Balance Sheet and P&L
- Management of Fixed Asset Register, including Additions, Disposals and Monthly Depreciation
- Responsible for the preparation of annual statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Responsible for filing of VAT,Intrastat, PAYE and other revenue returns.
- Monitor KPI’s and analyse for monthly review and review trends to aid strategic decision making.
- Monitor costs in all areas and liaise directly with department heads.
- Assisting all external auditors, revenue commissions, financial providers etc in any queries.
- Liaising with Finance Providers in relation to credit applications
- Review of Creditors Report and Implementation of Company’s Credit Control Procedures.
- Processing of Finance Documentation in relation to Lease/HP Asset Acquisitions
- Management of Daily/Monthly Cashflow
What are we looking for?
- 1 -2 years Post Qualification Experiencerequired ideally within a manufacturing company or someone qualified by experience.
- Proficient in MS Office with very strongExcel
- Ability to multitask and meet required deadlines within a fast-paced working environment.
- Well organised with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail with problem solving ability.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda Dooley.
We Value Your Trust.