What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Commissioning and Qualification Engineer for a leading company based in Carlow. This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job:
As a Commissioning and Qualification Engineer you will be reporting to the GES C&Q EMEA Lead on the given suite.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Implement GES C&Q strategies as set out by the GES C&Q Lead EMEA.
- Ensure that system delivery progresses in accordance with the approved project schedule.
- Notify Suite Lead and and GES C&Q Lead EMEA, in a timely manner, of all relevant issues which may impact on system progress.
- Ability to work in design and construction project environment within Ireland.
- Coordinate with design and/or project teams to resolve any identified technical issues.
- Organise/attend all coordination meetings necessary to progress the job. Possess good communication skills.
- Ensure that all works carried out in C&Q scope or responsibility by construction, commissioning and contract team members are performed in accordance with site safe working practices.
- Support review on all Isometrics, Weld logs, Weld Qualifications, 3rd Party Inspections, Material of Construction and Redlining exercise.
- Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
- Pre-start up safety checks, LOTO & ensuring timely loop checking and calibrations.
- Coordinate and supervise third party vendors during SAT execution. Review and approve SAT protocols.
- Attend daily communication meetings with suite teams, as required.
- Assist in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and/or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of Sterile Filling equipment , biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand project plans and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Jack Linnane.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.