What you need to know
You will work as a PQ CIMA Analyst for our client, a highly successful distribution company in Dublin West.
This role is a permanent. The salary is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Daily analysis, investigation and correction of variances in margin v forecast;
- Daily and monthly reporting and analysis of commercial results using Qlikview reporting tool
- Act as point of contact between the Finance Department and Sales
- Liaise with Business Managers to deliver on their reporting/management information requirements
- Involvement and oversight of pricing and bid support activity across the business units
- Responsibility for supporting the Commercial Finance Team in the financial analysis of commercial performance, and in the preparation of financial information used for negotiations and decision-making, including pricing
- Support for newly established renewals team
- Involvement in SAP testing and development to deliver improved reporting and accuracy
- Key account reconciliations
- Assist in any ad hoc reporting requirements of the business
- Develop and manage relationships internally to positively contribute to the business
What are we looking for?
- Individual should be highly numerate and process excellent analytical and communication skill
- SAP experience desirable
- QlikView experience an advantage
- Part qualified CIMA experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.