What you need to know
Our client is a long-established global company who are currently seeking a Commercial Accountant for their South- East based facility. You will join a finance team that includes an FC, FA, AP, AR, CC, payroll and SAP support.
This is a Permanent role with an attractive financial package and will suit an accountant coming from a commercial/ manufacturing background.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Produce monthly management accounts for a number of business units.
- Prepare management reports, analyse variances and present to FC.
- Prepare Budgets and Forecasts.
- Provide detailed margin analysis and work closely with production and sales.
- Assist in Balance Sheet reconciliations and in particular allocation of Depreciation.
- Analize spend by department and evaluate margins by product lines, customers and Inter- Co units.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant- 3 years pqe.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Excel and Data analytics tools.
- Strong commercial appreciation.
- Committed, can do will do attitude.
- Team player, influencer and strong communicator.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.