What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Commercial Account Executive for our client, based in Tullow.
This job will suit you if you hold experience in a commercial brokerage and enjoy working in a team based environment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of existing commercial clients
- Proactively growing a pipeline for new business and renewals
- Upselling and cross selling at all relevant opportunities
- Keeping up to date with trends to ensure that you stay an expert in your market
- Delivering excellent customer service and helpful advice to customers
- Have a focus on the market and competitor insight
- Comply with all Health & Safety and Compliance standards and policies with the company
- CIP, APA Personal General or grandfathered qualification
- Have a minimum of 12 Months experience in a commercial brokerage and able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge
- 3 year’s similar experience preferred
- Computer literacy with experience working of insurance software packages
- Demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development with success in the CII examinations a distinct advantage
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work on own initiative and in a team.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.