What you need to know
You will work as a Commercial Account Executive for our client, a leading food company in the South East.
You will be joining a team of people who are high performers and continually strive to succeed. You will report directly to the Business Manager.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary package and excellent long-term opportunities.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Trading (buying and selling) food and other commodities on an ongoing basis.
- Establish and maintain direct communication with suppliers and clients.
- Travel to client sites and to Trade Shows.
- Maintain general administration duties involved in the role.
- Other ad hoc duties as required such as travel, administration or trading a new product line.
What are we looking for?
- Strong sales skills are essential for this role and the ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Experience within the food industry is a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach and show initiative.
- Some international travel is required to client sites and trade shows.
- A business/finance degree would be an advantage OR strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- A hungry, driven, motivated individual who can achieve sales targets.
- This role needs to be viewed as a career, not a short-term job.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825