Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a CNC Applications Engineer for our client, based in the Carlow area.
This Is a permanent job, within the engineering department, opportunities to progress internally.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide solutions for the development of customer’s products -design for manufacture, materials selection, research, design, build, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain all of the Work holding, Tooling, fixtures, Jigs, production aids, production processes and other systems.
- Develop methods, strategies and programs for new parts.
- CAM system optimisation for full machine tool utilization.
- Produce (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Develop CMM programming and In Process Checks programs for new parts.
- NPI & technical transfers.
- Continuously improve the manufacturing processes using Lean principles.
- Produce prototypes & speed shop parts.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced CNC machinist/Toolmaker/Programmer or Applications Engineer.
- CNC Programming experience.
- Solid experience running/programming milling machines.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Experience within the precision engineering sector or within a company that makes parts & has a lot of CNC machinery.
- Hypermill experience desirable.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.