What you need to know
You will work as a Clinical Affairs Lead for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast.
As the Clinical Affairs Lead, you will be responsible for registration of Veterinary products that will be sent to market in countries worldwide.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning the Veterinary Clinical function requirements ensuring major milestone targets for each product are visible
- Determine resources need to deliver project
- Implement all clinical trials associated with the Veterinary projects including target animal safety and efficacy studies.
- Some travel may be required to ensure Sponsor oversight of the studies.
- Responsible for preparation of documents to support license applications.
- Responsible for managing a small team of clinical experts
- Working with the BDM to identify new development opportunities for the development of veterinary medicines.
- Manage applicable clinical affairs budget
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine
- Significant clinical practice experience in companion animal space, ideally to include clinical research and in a cGxP environment.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management System
- Knowledge of Regulatory Approval process for veterinary pharmaceutical products
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.