What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Investor Services Representative, for our client, a global investment banking company, in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role with a salary of €16 per hour.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-year contact centre experience handling call and written correspondence
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills essential
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Funds Industry
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
We Value Your Trust.