You will work as a Client Services Representative for our client, a financial services company in Limerick.
This is an 11 month contract role.
Your new job
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the client, trustee or fund administrator.
- Ownership and resolution of all client, trustee and fund administrator queries.
- Oversight of the Service Level Agreement.
- Participates in Custody Transitions (TBA, new business, etc.)
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Coordinates and participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Coordinates and prepares client MIS reports as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners.
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Monitors and escalates any credit facility breeches in a timely manner.
- Preparation of client tax and proxy voting documentation.
- Responsible for opening and closing client custody accounts.
- Responsible for reviewing client custody fee invoices for approval and ensuring timely settlement.
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills essential to the role.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.