What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Services Manager for our client, a global investment banking firm in Wexford.
This is a 9 month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources
- Lead team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Apply advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base
- Provide key individuals at assigned clients information related to company products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader company services and offerings
- Proactively assist clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources
- Resolve the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed
- Use in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts
- Use broad understanding of company products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration
- Lead and participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Use knowledge of client services best practices and company client needs to help develop process improvements
- No direct reports but will provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Support multiple, complex client accounts
What are we looking for?
- 7 years in a client facing role within corporate trust experience preferred
- Strong level of product knowledge and client awareness
- Key knowledge and understanding process flows and business processes to appropriately service the clients is required
- Must understand how other businesses operate in the broader context of CT to drive client service excellence and help mitigate risk
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.