What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Service Manager for our client, a global financial services company based in Dublin.
12-month contract role that is remote for the moment and requires that you have your own PC / laptop and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring client service and connectivity across operational teams
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects
- Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- In conjunction with the Relationship managers, engages with the Client on difficult / complex issues
- Oversight of all fee billing to ensure it is issued in a timely manner in line with the SLA
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range area including restructuring of funds
- Responsible for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against SLA descriptions
- Responsible for due diligence visits / calls in conjunction with the Relationship Managers and internal teams
- Ensures follow up to day-to-day client queries and issue resolution
- Partners with the Relationship Managers and ensures issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the clients
- Responsible for overall project planning for the clients including new funds, mergers, liquidations etc. in conjunction with New Business Teams and Operations
- Responsible for running client service reviews operational areas Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Risk & Compliance, Corporate Secretariat
- Responsible for regular internal Virtual Team meetings across Functions / Jurisdictions
- Ensures timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating Key Performance Indicator levels and review of monthly reporting packs to consultant/client
- In partnership with the Relationship Managers, prepares for and potentially attend Board Meetings and is responsible for reviewing board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings
- Familiar with Regulatory obligations and implementation of those obligations
- Strong track record with multiple years’ experience in financial servicing, preferably in trust or asset servicing
- Knowledge of trust or asset management and accounting required to manage client relationships
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts to consult on client needs
- Skills in negotiation, delegating and leadership are necessary to service the client relationship
- Previous experience in a similar role
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.