What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Service Manager for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
In this job, you will join a team for Client Service Ireland & Multinationals, Institutional Investor Group. This is a growing team.
Structured training, induction programmes and a buddy is provided to new starters.
This is a 12-month contract role with some possibility of extension. This job is remote for the moment so a laptop or PC is required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios
- Responsible to provide support to oversees client services, queries, audits and valuations
- Act as the point of contact for designated portfolio of clients, ensuring a high standard of client services is maintained at all times
- Deal with and manage accounts of high value individuals from corporate and private backgrounds
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client, other departments and stakeholders
Liaise and interact with clients on camera and over the phone – its’ a very interactive environment
- Lead and participate in Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as an escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy
- Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar industry (Transfer Agency, FA, Retail Banking etc.)
- Strong client servicing and relationship building experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail is vital
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and software packages
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.