You will work as a Client Services Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 11 month contract role.
- Responsible for service and delivery to one or multiple clients.
- Ensures and maintains client service levels to dedicated client/s by ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of reports/information, attends operational meetings both internally and externally with key client(s)
- Acts as the key client contact within area of expertise and follows up on day-to-day client queries and issue resolution.
- Provides management reporting on transactions, including statistics on volume, productivity, new development and service impact to clients
- Responsible for identifying and addressing service issues as and when they arise
- Manages large and/or complex projects such as strategic change management, new business/product initiatives, process re-engineering, merger and acquisitions integration and provides multi-disciplinary consulting service such as marketing and technology to business groups.
- Provides technical expertise for new or complex products/services and oversees the implementation of new processes to support these products/services on an ongoing basis to ensure that client needs are met.
- Maintains risk management and compliance programs and activities for their assigned group.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally an operations background like FA/TA/Custody or a very strong client facing role within Financial Services.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and multiple demands.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge of financial industry operations, including fiduciary services and use of trust systems is required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills is required
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.