You will work as a Client Services Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin. This role will be supporting the Relationship Manager.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
- You will be responsible for closely managing the day to day operations of a select group of global clients. The client base typically includes firms that are large multi-geography fund managers, global insurance companies, global banks and other like businesses.
- You will be required to work through multiple client issues at varying levels of complexity eg billing inquiries, contract negotiations, and other documentation-related matters.
- You will need to be fully engaged in all matters related to the client, from routine service issue escalation to new product roll-outs.
- You will closely monitor daily operational and system workflows to ensure proper service levels are maintained or exceeded.
- You will be responsible with ensuring overall service quality, client satisfaction, and a consistent client experience.
- You will be required to attend Board Meetings as needed.
- You will be required to ensure full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
What are we looking for?
- 7-8 Experience in the funds industry.
- Project management experience beneficial.
- Client facing/management skills at an advanced level
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.