What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Expenses Accountant for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
In this job, you will work with the Client Expenses Team, which is responsible for the payment of fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
This is a 5-month contract role and is remote for the moment. Possession of a laptop or PC and ability to work remotely is required for this job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist the roll out of a project by carrying out administration duties to help cleanse data on a client-by-client basis allowing each client to go live once data cleanse is signed off
- Payment of client Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors Fees to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Calculation of all related client tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, for filing with the Irish Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines
- Scheduling and review of clients’ budgets to agreed KPI’s and liaise with clients and Fund Accounting teams for implementation
- Ensure relevant payment, tax & budget control reports are updated on a daily basis
- Ensure all emails received from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and contacts in other BUs
- Liaise with new clients and other operational departments to agree and set up payment of third-party expenses and other fees
- Involvement in process improvement projects, as required
- Attention to detail with an ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Self-starter with an ability to self-motivate
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel & Word skills
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve in a timely basis
- Ability to adapt and react positively in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods, deadlines and variable workloads
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.