What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Services Consultant for our financial services client, based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
As the Client Services Consultant, you will be responsible for overall service for clients, working closely with operational teams and management cross jurisdictional by utilising their knowledge of services to provide clients with information and suggestions to add value to the relationship and work with the Relationship Managers to identify opportunities to cross-sell products generating additional revenue.
The role is a 12-month contract. The role is fully remote for the moment and will be hybrid in future.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for service for clients ensuring connectivity across operational teams within both organisations
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects
- Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- Engage with the client on complex issues, in conjunction with the Relationship managers
- Consistently displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to proactively improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Reporting duties and oversight of all fee billing to ensure it is issued in a timely manner in line with the SLA
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range of areas including restructuring of funds
- Responsible for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against Service Level descriptions
- Responsible for due diligence visits / calls in conjunction with internal teams
- Ensures follow up to day-to-day client queries and issue resolution in conjunction with Fund Accounting / Transfer Agency etc.
- Partners with the Relationship Managers and ensures issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the clients
- Responsible for overall project planning for the clients including new funds, mergers, liquidations etc. in conjunction with New Business Teams and Operations
- Responsible for running client service reviews operational areas Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody, Risk & Compliance, Corporate Secretariat
- Ensures timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating Key Performance Indicator levels and review of monthly reporting packs to consultant/client
- In partnership with the Relationship Managers, prepares for and potentially attend Board Meetings and is responsible for reviewing board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in financial servicing, preferably in trust or asset servicing
- Knowledge of trust or asset management and accounting required to manage client relationships
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts to consult on client needs
- Skills in negotiation, delegating and leadership are necessary to service the client relationship
- Previous experience in a similar role
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.